How hard is it to perfectly put on invisbleSHIELD?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.4GHz 4GB, 19in Viewsonic LCD, Mac Alum keyboard, Razer Diamondback 3G
I'm going to be getting a touch from a friend who is getting a mac very soon and already has one. I want to try this stuff http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-ipod-touch-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php
FGAPIPTOUCHFB.jpg

I just know from past experiences w/ putting on stickers and films on other things that getting all the air bubbles out and the curves are always a pain.

I'm just wondering if anyone has personally put one of these guys on an ipod, touch, or iphone? and how hard is it to make it look really good.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.4GHz 4GB, 19in Viewsonic LCD, Mac Alum keyboard, Razer Diamondback 3G
OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
and it looks really nice?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
how long did you let it set for.

i read you should let it set for 24 cause of the spray for the zaggs one.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
how long did you let it set for.

i read you should let it set for 24 cause of the spray for the zaggs one.

Well I didn't use a lot of water or spray, I just dunked the invisible shield thing in some water and let the excess drip off. Then I slid it on and used a card to press out the excess water and air-bubbles out. It dried in like 30 minutes, and it looks perfect, can't even tell it's there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.