How do I resize pictures on the Mac?

Reaction score
I switched from PC to Mac around 8 months ago. I do a lot of digital photography and often take these pictures in 5mp size. Sometimes I end up wanting them at that size if I do a special project but frequently I end up making them smaller.
On Windows there was a Windows XP powertoy called Image Resizer. It added a option that if you right clicked on a picture you could change it to 1024*768, 800*600, or 640*400 and I often chose the smallest option.
How can I go about doing this on the Mac? I sometimes do a batch resizing of 100 pictures at once so I want something easy. I thought it would be built into iphoto but I can't find it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
I use ImageWell. Google it.

OP
M
Reaction score
Automator sounds like exactly what I need. I'm going to look at ImageWell but already set up a resize images plug in in Automator and it seems to do the job very well. I think I'll find many other things I can use Automator for.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
sry wrong thread

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.