HELPUrgently please!!!

D

Dexter1912

I really need some help my mates were useing my mums Ibook Shes borrowed from work in the unix command shell in OS X .2 just running the built in apps nothing critical but now in classic os 9.2.2 it constantly rebullds the desktop at every opportunuty even when i choose repair in disk first aid it aborts and re bulids the desk top but even when i varify if it says theres no problemns with the disk, any sugesstions i need to get this sorted before monday when it goes back other wise im goin to be in a lot of trouble Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
are you booting into OS 9.2.2 or emulating it in "classic mode"

just some friendly advice: titling a thread "help" or "urgent" will not make the thread more appealing for people to read. sometimes, people avoid these threads. i assure you someone will read and respond to your needs as soon as they see it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
why do you need to boot into OS 9 if i may ask?

OP
D

Dexter1912

Thats how it came to us and thats how it has to be returned although it may be an idea to return it in OSX mode and disevow all knolage

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
maybe im not understanding, but if she uses OS X.2 and has classic mode available, why would she need to be able to boot into OS 9?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.