Help with Toast Titanium 6

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz iPhone 3G 16GB
I've just got Toast Titanium 6 for my new MacBook Pro, however when I make a Data DVD to back up my photos it finalises the DVD each time so I can't add more files later.

On my old PC (Oh I'll burn in for saying this!) I was able using a similar program by Roxio to add files to a DVD up until I finalised it, however the DVD was only readable to PC's using the same software until it had been finalised.

Can it be done on the Mac? Can it be done using Toast and if so how?

Cheers

GP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
before you burn select 'burn session' instead of 'burn disk' i believe that doesnt finalize the disk. why did you get toast6 when toast 7 is out?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Toast 8 is out.

120x160_t8.jpg

OP
Ginger Pilot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
"before you burn select 'burn session' instead of 'burn disk' i believe that doesn't finalize the disk"

All I have is a big RED button which then takes me to the recorder settings which then starts the burn procedure. Where is the Burn disk prompt?

Why Toast 6, a friends copy to see if I like it before buying Toast 8 next time I'm in US.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
When you click the red button another window appears. There are some tabs in htat window. You should be able to find it under one of those tabs I believe.

OP
Ginger Pilot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OK, I've managed to make a Mutli session CD using Toast but I seem unable to make a multi session DVD, is it possible?

GP

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.