HELP! URGENT. DOWNGRADE PHP 5.0.1 to 4.3.6

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
Hey people, i managed to install the wrong version of PHP and now my applications aren't working as normal. (for the noobs on the forum, i don't wanna scare them; when I say applications i mean server-side ones like vBulletin)

So, my question would be. How do one downgrade PHP to another version? I try to re-install but it won't have any off it. I guess I'll need to remove the current version first. Anyone know how?

Thanks... :mad:

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
Ah... never-mind you guys, this genius has sorted it out.

Thanks for not helping.

P

PinkPhishDoors

For the Record: it took hype.it only 2 hours and 46 mins to figure this out himself... Brilliant!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
I was just about to help... :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Would you care to post what you did, so that way when people are looking for the answer they can find it? :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.