Help Me!! Something is wrong with Windows!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro (leet as ****)
I have a Mac Book Pro with Boot Camp installed on it. I run the Windows XP Home Edition and have been doing so for a while now to use my programs for Engineering.

Recently I tried running Windows to use on of these programs, but it randomly restarted. I tried opening windows again, but after it loads the desktop, poof... restart again...

I have tried shutting my computer down, and the problem persists...

What do I do???!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20, Intel Dual Core 2.3GHz, 1Gb RAM, 256Mb Video; G4 tower 444Mhz w/ 1G RAM, 2x G3 towers
i've had similar problems running on a PC. when Xp is still loading the desktop, try to get the program manager up as soon as possible. you'll probably see a weird process that doesn't belong there. or you can try safe mode, and you should get an error message that such-and-such program can't execute while in safe mode. find the file, erase it. at least that's what worked for me when i had a very similar problem. there was some kind of virus in there. i usually turn off my anti-virus for memory in games.

best of luck though!!

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro (leet as ****)
thank you so much....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.