• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Help Me Solve This Hard Puzzle!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
Well I 've been playing this certain game where you have to fit tetris pieces into a square grid. But I can't finish it! I made a clone in MS Excel, and I'll put a screenshot. What's hard is.. you can NOT rotate the pieces. They must fit exactly in the grid, as is. Please help me here!! I've been doing that for like, 2-3 hours now and I still can't finish it.:Shouting:

Here's a screenie:
puzzle.jpg

And here's a link to the excel file of the puzzle: http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/3/31/943670/Puzzle.xls

Sorry if I sound too dumb. I just want to solve that puzzle! If you solved it, please take a screenshot of what you did and send it to me or post it here! Thanks!:Smirk:

Remember: YOU CAN NOT ROTATE THE PUZZLE PIECES. And the grid to fit it in is the one bordered. :Grimmace:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
14 Mins.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 86
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
10 SECONDS!!! (after I saw giulio's post)
attachment.php

Great Job guilio!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Do you have more? I enjoyed it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eric,
No, I don't have a DS. I have a modded PS2 rotting in my basement with God Of War II in the tray. One of these days I have to stop working so I play!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
OH MY GOODNESS!!

I took hours on that!! THANKS GUYS!!

I knew I can count on you MF people! :):):)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Do you have more? I enjoyed it.

Yes, I have more. Actually, just one more. I'll post it right now.
Puzzle%203.jpg

As you can see, I'm on a Windows today. Sorry if the Excel file would appear weird. I'm just not used to Windows anymore.:Evil:

Here's the .xls file: http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/3/31/943670/Puzzle 3.xls

I hope you guys can solve that one, I was like solving that for an hour now. It's hard. I'm weak at those kinds of puzzles. I prefer "code breakers".O:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for the help!

I solved it though. By cheating. Mwahahahha!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.