Help! Im new to mac

Reaction score
Hi im 11 and im new to mac and i got a imac g4 512mb ram 70gb HD and more when i try to install a app or download a app on safari when i download skype and that i get a error saying cant start app may be corrupted but its not i got it off the website and than after i download like Firefox on it it gives me a error saying Mount failed i download it again same thing i got Mac osx 10.3.9 version all updated and P.S when i sign in to facebook it doesent let me see anything i do have java or is it just my browser and my main Imac screen is Not showing anything but i can only see brightness and the screen is black,Useing Extrenal Screen i attached :|

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
You can try looking for an older version of Skype that would run on OS X 10.3 here: Old Version of Skype for Mac Download - Mac.OldApps.com

The facebook issue might be caused by an outdated browser. The best browser for that OS would probably be Camino: Camino. Releases. 1.6.11

Personally, I'd start looking for some OS X 10.4 or 10.5 install disks, as almost nothing runs on Panther anymore.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.