[HELP] Frontrow is not working

Reaction score
Hello geeks!

my frontrow is not working it always shows "ur computer is not connected to internet"

even it is connected.....

the problem aroused from my last OS update.
currently it is (mac OSX 10.5.8--current).

helps appreciated!

thanks in advance;)

plz PM me if possible:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Install THIS over the 10.5.8 that you have already.
PM'd you too

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
I had no response so, there are a few troubleshooting steps to take.
The above link is a combo update. Combo updates often fix things that the stand alone updates don't and is always worth installing.
So, even if you are on 10.5.8, still give 10.5.8 combo update a go.
After rebooting, repair disk permissions by going to Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility and select Macintosh HD in the left column and click the repair permissions tab.
After that, if this does not resolve the solution, I would create another user account, and log out of yours, and into the new account and see if the problem is still occurring.
If it isn't still occurring, then you know that this is account specific and not system wide.
If this is the case you can then make the new account admin and delete your old account.
Post back with the results :)

C

chas_m

my frontrow is not working it always shows "ur computer is not connected to internet"

OMGBBQ yr kompewter haz bin takn ovr by de LOLCATS!!

There in yr CPU disablin yr front row ...

Sorry -- couldn't resist ...

OP
A
Reaction score
sir i tried in new user but it is not working and also tried updating the combo pack and repair disk permissions but it is still not working ........

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.