Has the WiFi issue been sorted with Yosemite?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Or try a lady's intermittent problem that was finally resolved which was due to a household freezer that had been moved in her garage that ended up on the opposing side of the wall to her wireless modem in her computer room. :D

Relocating the water heater from the closet in my living room to the utility room outside did wonders for my wireless reception in the living room. :Cool:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Relocating the water heater from the closet in my living room to the utility room outside did wonders for my wireless reception in the living room. :Cool:

Not only that, but you avoided flooding your living room if that sucker ever sprung a leak. ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Not only that, but you avoided flooding your living room if that sucker ever sprung a leak. ;P

Heh... well that's the main reason I moved it actually. It had in fact sprung a leak on the previous owners. You can see it in the damaged hardware floors in that closet and a bit on the opposite sides of the walls. I was handling the wi-fi prior to the move via repeating with an Airport Express and positioning the Airport Extreme to try and get around the water heater otherwise.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.