Has anyone used a C-Pen 20 with a Mac?

Reaction score
I want to buy the C-Pen 20. It does not come with software for a Mac, but from their website, you can download a beta version program to make it work. Has anyone here done this? Does it work well?

Reaction score
It does not work with Snow Leopard (or Leopard to my knowledge). I have tried to install the drivers for it (and the C-10) on multiple occasions without success. I am also not sure of how much support they are currently giving the C-20. It does work through virtualization on Windows.

Reaction score
C-Pen 20 on a Mac

I have used a C-Pen 10 for years and missed it badly when they did not upgrade their support.

I have just bought a C-Pen 20 and it would appear to work OK on Mountain Lion (10.8.1) using the 1.2 Beta software downloaded from the C-Pen site. They have taken their time, but the new software does seem to do the job.

I find a C-Pen invaluable to scan paragraphs into discussion forum sites from old books and to compile question spotting matrices for exams!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.