Gran Turismo 4 Images

P

PowerbookG417

Anybody in here play GT4 and got some killer images that they wanna share, or even would wanna meet up for some online play ???

IMG0000.JPG

OP
J

Jefe3223

That's a kiler image. I have a a few people on my floor that play gt4 (including my roommate). When they get back from Easter, I'll ask them and let you know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I'm planning on getting it, how do you get the images onto your mac?

OP
P

PowerbookG417

i just used a flash drive, plugged it into the front of my PS2..a thin ps2 then it gives you the option when you go to save the images if you wanna save them to a usb mass storage device or to the memory card...saved to a flash drive and boom...GT4 images

ill post more in days to come of some of my other cars

OP
P

PowerbookG417

Sorry i guess i should say what your seing here...first pic is a Nissan Silvia, pretty much stock..it was one of my frist vehicles, Second is a amazing 430Hp Honda S2000, and last but not least is a 720Hp Cadilac Cien

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I like the cadillac. my ps2 has no usb port on it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'll take a closer look.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey, I do have them !!!! I'm so happy. but I have a question, you said it asks if it will save the image to the memory card or a fash drive, if you say memory card, can you put it on a flash drive later?

OP
D

Desolate One

Sorry, that wasn't the best pic with the roof rack and steel wheels. You get my mean though.

OP
P

PowerbookG417

okay...i get what you mean...but had nothing to do with Gran tursimo ....

OP
J

Jefe3223

I think this shall be transformed into a automobile thread. hahaha. actually...that's a good idea. i may have to start one of those...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
wow I'm surprised PS2 is capable of that..I always thought the graphics were rather crummy..

ah well, learn something new everyday

OP
P

PowerbookG417

sometimes compared to a computer game the graphics on the playstation can be crappy, but that also depends on the game your playing too...but c-mon this in Gran turismo 4 the number one game with the best graphics !!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.