Good user group to sell a legacy Mac

Reaction score
Greetings all,
First time poster towards this particular area.
I am looking to sell a legacy Mac unit that I have, a fully appointed PowerMac 6100/60 AV the is in superb condition.
I am wondering if anyone here would know of a good location where buying and selling such units is a common expression.
I am already a member of the LowEndMac Swaplist, where product range is far and wide, but perhaps there are other groups where the targeted market is more focused toward legacy or collector status. If you know of any, do let me know, please.
If this request insults some forum policy I am unaware of, my apologies.
Thank you in advance,
DLC

IMG_0419.JPG

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Perhaps eBay?

OP
D
Reaction score
Thank you for the quick response, Ashwin.
Thought of that, but would regard that option as "last resort". Perhaps, I should have clarified that.
Thanks again,
DLC

Reaction score
I am looking to sell a legacy Mac unit that I have...
I am wondering if anyone here would know of a good location where buying and selling such units is a common expression.

Gone App
In the Bay Area, New York, Seattle, & Austin

FreeGeek
27% of Americans do not own a computer. And one out of ten families do not have internet at home. This lack of access is sharply stratified along lines of income, race, age and education. Low-income families, immigrants, seniors and children are digitally under-connected, many with mobile-only internet access, which often isn’t enough. Free Geek started in order to provide digital access to all, and so came about our Digital Inclusion Programs.

Freecycle is an online free recycling/gifting movement designed to keep tangible items out of landfills....a lot of computers get tossed out and there are many people who can use an old computer or a part from that computer.

Computers for Kids will pick up your old computer, do any refurb needed, and set it up as a student computer at some elementary school. They'll give you a tax deduction as well.
415-459-5247.

Apple Rescue of Denver specializes in rescuing and finding new homes for the wonderful Apple II and Macintosh computers.
There are complete systems available along with hard to find parts, peripherals, software and manuals to help keep these amazing computers working.

Swappa

OP
D
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your input, Randy. Plenty of resources now!
Kind regards,
DLC

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.