Genius Required-Star Wars Force Unleashed

Reaction score
I was trying for the last 2 hours to figure out how to download and play this game on my Macbook pro...Can someone please help me figure this out, I just want to play this game on my Mac, HELP?

Diamonds Galore
CEO

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
How about you give us a few more details. What kind of Mac are you using? Is the installer from the disc not working or is the game simply not loading?

OP
M
Reaction score
I'm using a MacBook Pro OS X 10.6.2,
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz
I dont know much about computers but i'm not dumb, I just wanted to download this cool game to pass my time but i cant figure out how to download a full version & play it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Are you asking for advice in how to download the game without paying for it? If that's the case, then that's illegal and Mac-Forums does not condone illegal behavior, and as such, such discussion is not permitted here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
You might have nailed it, Kash. Maybe that's why so little information is provided.

Perhaps the only post that could be more obscure would be "I can't get on the internet. Can anyone help?"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.