• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FT: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Mac Version for PC version

Reaction score
I need to trade my Adobe Photoshop CS3 Mac version for the PC version. It was only installed and activated once on one machine.

If you're interested please email me at leahhallett @ aol.com.

I have perfect feedback on ebay and at Fredmiranda.com

Thanks in advance,
Leah Hallett

I'll pay for all shipping costs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
i'm sorry, i'm not interested, but i believe if you contact adobe, with proof it's legit, they will send you a mac copy for like 5-10$ or something.

OP
L
Reaction score
I wish I could do that again but I can't swap it out for the PC version because I just swaped the PC version for this Mac version through Adobe Support. I need to reverse my previous swap....I have the box the hard CD case, original CD and receipt.

i'm sorry, i'm not interested, but i believe if you contact adobe, with proof it's legit, they will send you a mac copy for like 5-10$ or something.

Reaction score
I had a similar issue with an adobe product. They wanted to sell me the full version at the upgrade price. Maybe you are lucky. Call them up and find out.

OP
L
Reaction score
Actually, I've been a Photoshop user for so long, I had no problem about two months ago swapping my PC version for the Mac version. They didn't charge me a dime...just sent me the full Mac version. I had all five or six of my receipts, the original purchase and all the upgrades. I had to sign a form and fax it to them is all.

I now need to swap my Mac version back to the PC version and they said they couldn't swap it back for me.....

I had a similar issue with an adobe product. They wanted to sell me the full version at the upgrade price. Maybe you are lucky. Call them up and find out.

Reaction score
I have a friend that bought a computer a while ago and it came with Adobe Master Collection CS3 on it and now he is switching to mac ... what can he do? I dont know if it is a crack version or purchased, but I think it might be a crack version. Is there anything he can?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
I have a friend that bought a computer a while ago and it came with Adobe Master Collection CS3 on it and now he is switching to mac ... what can he do? I dont know if it is a crack version or purchased, but I think it might be a crack version. Is there anything he can?

99% its cracked.

no software or forms included, and it was installed, and less than 1000 dollars.

unless they had trials installed

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.