• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS: PS2 and Games, NES w/Pad and Games,

C

Cross

OK I need more money so heres even more for the chopping block, I will consider some trades but right now its the race to seel everything in this thread and the other and make 342. Once that is done everything can go for trade. But I will open to trades and cash if somepeople are looking just make me an offer in the thread please, the pm boxes are to small for me to keep many messages

My PS2 is my least played system and while I know I will miss it it is up for grabs. It comes with 2 Microcon (One red one purple) Controllers (Basically the ones made smaller). No memory card and everything for RCA connection. It works well, no problems at all.
I was thinking 95 shipped or best offer.
I have the following games I will part with for it:
  • Shinobi 13 shipped
  • Devil May Cry (GH) 11 shipped
  • Armored Core 2 16 shipped
  • Armored Core 2: Another Age 18 shipped
  • Gran Turismo 3 A-spec 12 shipped
  • PSOne Street Fighter Alpha 3 (GH) 9 shipped
  • PSOne Metal Gear Solid both discs (GH) 8 shipped

If you want the whole package we can say 135 even shipped. For all the games how about 60 shipped even.

This is the only image I have left of the NES, its the box and the games.
68_1_b.JPG

I also have an old School Nintendo System with one controller, the gun and the track running pad! This system is fun but hey I need money so its off it goes. I have some pictures of it I think from when I tried to sell it before I will look for them. It works, yes it has been well taken care of be it does have to have the game taken out sometimes like most nes systems.
I would say 42 shipped because I have the original box but it needs to be reboxed and its big and well not light lol.

I also have these games:
  • Solar Jetman 5 shipped
  • Battletoads 6 shipped ***Sold to ralley9x***
  • Czastlevania III Dracula's Curse 6 shipped ***Sold to ralley9x***
  • Castlevania 8 shipped
  • Super Mario and Duck Hunt 5 shipped
You can take them all for 13 shipped or the whole system and games for 56 shipped.
The games work I will stand behind that if they do not I will replace it or pay you for it, your choice.

On the NES games i just made up prices I will de. go lower so just let me know if you want them ^-^

Heatware=Cross
eBay=RobChris19

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
OP
C

Cross

LOL I love that ice cream, I'll trade for one just like it lol. I am in Tucson Arizona, if you live near here please by all means buy it from me at the house, still pref paypal though saves me from having to transfer it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
****, too far. You need to move closer to me. :) But I will still consider the PS2 and NES.. :) 150 shipped for everything? haha.. jk. or am I? dun dun dun... haha. i'll let you know.

EY

OP
C

Cross

I would take 150 plus shipping. welll. forget it sure 150 shipped :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
fer EVERYTHING? 150? i'll send you an ice cream too! lol...

OP
C

Cross

knowing my luck the ice cream would melt but sure 150 for all of it. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i'm like 80% sure... got any pics? if you need to email.. you can email me @ [email protected] but yah, i'll get back to you after i sleep on it. :) gotta tame myself from impulse purchases... :rolleyes:

EY

OP
C

Cross

LOL, I know what u mean. Right now I do not have a camera sorry :( But my heatware should be listed above and u can email me if you like at [email protected] ^-^

Heatware (Just in case I forgot) is Cross
eBay is RobChris19 :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey cross, well after a very heated debate between myself and my check book. I've decided that I can't take you up on that very very very good offer. I'm currenty saving up for a Canon Gl2 and well every penny counts. And well, I hope you understand. I'm sure there will be someone else who has money that will buy it from you. Sorry once again.

EY

OP
C

Cross

its ok, i was hoping but hey, all in good time. I just hope someone scoops it up soon!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
haha.. scoop... like ice cream scoop... haha. ok nevermind..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2opera
Игровые Новос

Доброго времени суток, в этой теме мне хотелось бы Вас пригласить, на новый эксклюзивные проект игровой направленности Lineage2. Если вы желаете найти для себя и своих друзей - стабильный PTS сервер, на классической платформе, с уникальными особенностями и комфортными условиями для времяпровождения, как это сделал я - Вам непременно стоит посетить этот проект, его адрес L2opera.ru

Если будут вопросы, пишите в Личку, постараюсь ответить =)

Просьба к модераторам форума, перенести тему в более подходящий раздел, если я вдруг ошибся =) и заранее извините за предоставленные неудобства.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.