• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS: Like New MacBook

Reaction score
Just purchased about a month ago. Used for about 3 hours total. It is the Core 2 Duo White model with 2Ghz processor, and 1 gig of ram. Has the superdrive and still have the receipt for warranty information. Looking for $950 shipped via UPS. Never really sold anything before, but can email pics or any other info if wanted. Please email me at
josh (at) esawillhelp (dot)com
or reply to this thread.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
interested in any trades?

OP
J
Reaction score
Thank you for the offer, but I am not. I already purchased my new computer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Just wanted to say, what a great deal!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0, 1gb ram,80 gig hdd, Powermac G5, 80 Gig HDD, 1/5 gbs of ram. dvd writer
Sent you a pm!

OP
J
Reaction score
Since I have waited for MDavid for 3 days and then he finally pulled out due to not having the money, this Macbook is for sale, and I am reducing the price to $850.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Could you post some pictures?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Yeah, pics would be great. :)

OP
J
Reaction score
I have no idea how to do that, but I can certainly email any pics someone wants.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
If they are on your computer select add attachment when you are making your post, select the photos, upload, and they will be added to your post.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0, 1gb ram,80 gig hdd, Powermac G5, 80 Gig HDD, 1/5 gbs of ram. dvd writer
josh, i sent a email back that same morning. sorry if you didnt recieve it. the email was sent at 10:38am

OP
J
Reaction score
Your email basically said that you would not be buying it due to lack of money because your "mother's tax return would not clear in time". But it does not matter, the notebook is still for sale.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dont wanna start a "arguement" with you over it, in my point of view it appeared as if you were saying i didnt respond back to you at all. btw good luck with the sale.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
Any particular reason why your selling it?

OP
J
Reaction score
Running my business has becoming to "PC friendly". Just thought it would be easier, so I purchased my Dell a little bit ago. I also really do like Vista. But this machine has been excellent and I am sorry to see it go.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.