• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS: iPod Touch 16GB, MyVu Solo Pus, BookEndz Dock.. And More!

Reaction score
I have a couple items for sale. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I will accept PayPal for payments, and there will not be any fees on the buyers end as many other sellers charge. None of the prices include shipping, pm me for shipping information.

1st, iPod Touch 16GB with light use. Can preload with the new 2.0 firmware.

No issues, light scratches on back. I misplaced the headphones that were included, so it will not come with a set of headphones.

Click for full size

Retail is $399, will sell for: $279.99 obo.

I also have this cool gadget called a PED3 (made by thoughtout.biz), I lightly used it. It retails for $39.99.

I will include it with the iPod for an extra $15, or sell it for $20 separately.

Click for full size

Another cool gadget I have is a Myvu Solo Plus. Taken out of the box once, very very very light use. Including original packaging. This is the version for iPod only. It sells for $199.95.

I will include it with the iPod for an extra $75, or sell it for $100 separately.

Click for full size

2nd, BookEndz Dock for 17" MacBook Pro, light use.

Will ship in the original box.

Click for full size

Retail is $319.95, will sell for: $200 obo.

3rd, A Belkin Multimedia Reader and Writer for ExpressCard.

This great little card allowed me to used flash cards with my MacBook Pro without the need for an external reader.

Click for full size

Retail is $29.99, will sell for: $15 obo.

OP
E
Reaction score
iPod has been sold, everything else still available!

OP
E
Reaction score
Bump. Pm me if your at all interested..

Reaction score
Bookendz Dock

i am interested in the Bookendz Dock for the 17" Macbook Pro. I live in Athens, GA. Can you tell me what shipping would cost. zip code is 30601. i am very interested.

Thanks

Todd

OP
E
Reaction score
Todd,
I've sent you an email and pm.

OP
E
Reaction score
BookEndz have been sold. Myvu, PED3 and the Belkin Multimedia reader are still available.

OP
E
Reaction score
Bump. Myvu, PED3 and the Belkin Multimedia reader are still available. Make me an offer!

OP
E
Reaction score
I am offering the Myvus for $70. Great deal!!

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
I am offering the Myvus for $70. Great deal!!

Can you give us a review on them? Did you like them and just don't use them? Do they suck for you (yeah, I know that won't help sell it ;P )? What's the scoop - I've been curious about these for awhile.

OP
E
Reaction score
Can you give us a review on them? Did you like them and just don't use them? Do they suck for you (yeah, I know that won't help sell it ;P )? What's the scoop - I've been curious about these for awhile.

They are good. Good quality. I liked them, I planned on using them for a trip, but it turned out I wouldn't have enough access to power, so I decided just to bring my iPod. Haven't had a chance to use them since.

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
Ximeta networkable hard drive with a 250gb drive inside (minor dents in case)
Two camera-speed CF cards (1gb and 256mb)
External DVDRW DL (iomega flavored)

Any interest?

OP
E
Reaction score
Ximeta networkable hard drive with a 250gb drive inside (minor dents in case)
Two camera-speed CF cards (1gb and 256mb)
External DVDRW DL (iomega flavored)

Any interest?
Unfortunately not. What are you interested in that I have listed?

OP
E
Reaction score
Bump. I also have a TubeStick Hybrid, this is a great product for watching TV on your mac. This is the new Hybrid model.. Looking for $90.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.