• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS HP Pocket PC 2215

D

danger_boy_13

I have for sale a HP iPaq 2215. I have all the accessories (charging and syncing cradle, power cable, companion CD with Activesync 3.7 and Outlook 2002). Also included is a Rhinoskin aluminum case. The Rhinoskin case is a little scratched up, but the iPaq is still in mint condition as the day I bought it approximately a year ago. I am asking $250 or trades. If you have anything you are willing to trade, or are interesting in this Pocket PC, e-mail me at [email protected]. I am looking for a Griffin Powermate or other Mac hardware in combination with cash to make up the difference. If you e-mail with interest, I can also send pictures.

OP
D

danger_boy_13

bump bump

Is anyone interested? I am also willing to entertain offers for a lower, reasonable amount, or trades, or combinations.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
I'm not interested danger boy. But, I will say that I own a 2215 and I LOVE it! Some people say PDAs are dead, but I disagree. Mine is an invaluable tool. With Bluetooth, I can easily connect with my Powerbook. I can view the internet, open office files. View CAD files, etc.

I also prefer the Windows PPC interface over the Palm interface, that's just personal preference.

The price that is being offered here is a fair one too. I paid $400 for mine new, and the aluminum case I'm sure wasn't cheap, cases rarely are. If you check e-bay the price seems to be close. (hey, danger boy. try putting it on E-bay).

NOTE TO EVERYBODY:
Danger boy didn't ask me to put this. I've never talked to him actually. I just thought I'd try to help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.