• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS: G3 233Mhz Grape iMac - gotta go!

A

Anna

UK only please.

A Grape iMac G3 233 Mhz in excellent condition, with original OS 9.2 and OS X 10.1 CDs and power cable. Includes OS 9 software such as World Book and a copy of the brilliant classic Creatures, as well as the OS X developer tools.

This iMac was bought around four years ago for around £600 and has rarely been used. I'm selling it to try and raise funds for a brand new mac of some kind!

A great, compact space saver due to the CPU being built into the monitor (15.8" x 15.2 x 17.6) and a sexy retro design make this iMac rather desirable.
I've clean installed OS 9.2 and OS X 10.1 onto the system (as a dual boot). It works perfectly well in both OSes!

Is in very good working condition and will get up and running quickly!

System Specs:

G3 233Mhz Processor
160MB SD RAM (can be upgraded to up to 256Mb / 384Mb)
6.0 GB Hard Drive
Two USB 1.1 ports
Built in Ethernet
Internal 56.6k modem
Built in 15" colour display
Apple USB Keyboard
Apple USB Mouse
Tray loading 24 x CD
Built in mic
Built in speakers
OS 9.2 / OS X 10.1
GRAPE
Comes with power cable

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/stats/imac_266.html for more information on the iMac.

Disks included:

OS 9.2 CD (featuring Sherlock 2)
iMac Software Restore
iMac Software Install
World Book 1 (two disks)
Adobe PageMill 3.0
Kai's Photo Soap
OS X 10.1 CD
OS X 10.1 Developer tools
OS X 10.1.5 install CD - to save download time - includes iPhoto
Creatures for mac

May yet decide to install additional software on minus the install CDs.

P+P would probably cost about £20, I'd want you to pay it. I've got an offer of £120 plus P+P at the moment, so if anyone thinks they can beat that...

If you have any questions on the item just post them here, or send me a PM.

Anna.

OP
I

Icarus

I'll give you a gmail account for it. ;) no, seriously...I'll trade you a pencil. You know what? I'll even make it MECHANICAL.

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

Icarus said:
I'll give you a gmail account for it. ;) no, seriously...I'll trade you a pencil. You know what? I'll even make it MECHANICAL.

This sounds very similar to a number of other posts i have seen here, hmmm :eek:

OP
J

JeremyM

At least this guy has semi-decent grammer and alright spelling.

OP
A

Anna

Doesn't matter now anyway, I've sold it :p

I own a stationary shop and a gmail account. Gah.

OP
I

Icarus

you can never have too many pencils and Gmail accounts are pretty rare these days...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.