• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS: 24" iMac - 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 320 GB HD, AppleCare - $1550 (Central Florida)

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my 24" iMac. I'd prefer to sell it to someone local, but will consider shipping (buyer pays).

Anyway, it's in like-new condition, and includes the original accessories (Apple Remote, mouse, keyboard, cleaning cloth), and the original box/packaging. AppleCare expires in August 2011.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me. Check, money order, cash, or escrow.com work for payment. Buyer will have to pay escrow.com fees, or wait for payment to clear for check/money order. Obviously, a local, cash sale is preferred. $1550.

2860521300_ae06e87ecb_o.jpg

2859694827_ebaac6fddf_o.jpg

2859694875_c7917f98ff_o.jpg

2860521408_2f9488465a_o.jpg

Reaction score
Hey, I'm interested in this iMac. I have 2 offers for you. I can give you a White MacBook and a PS3 for it, or if I sell both of those, I can get you money. Im still not 100% sure if I want one of these but I'm pretty sure I do.

Reaction score
curious to know if you have sold your 24" imac. I may be interested

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.