• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS: 12" 1.33 Powerbook G4

Reaction score
I have a 1.33, 12" Powerbook I am looking to sell. It has 512 memory, combo drive, and a 30gb, 4200 HD (the original 60gb/5400 was taken out because i had confidential documents that i needed). The battery on it is brand new and, according to the terminal command, holds 4400mah and lasts about 3.5-4 hours depending on use. Condition wise, there are 2 dents. One on the top of the combo drive (doesn't affect the drive) and one on the dvi output (still can connect adapter). The space bar makes a bit more noise than it should, but it is 100% functional. No dead pixels or scratches on the screen.

Looking to get $450 + actual shipping (i'm in 96813). Will ship in original powerbook box in another box.

More pics can be provided on request.

Thanks!

two dimples on above optical drive
dsc00141ld5.jpg

dent on dvi connector
dsc00142rz3.jpg

minor scratches on palm rests
dsc00145er5.jpg

usual scratches/marks on bottom
dsc00151dd6.jpg

top case
dsc00152ju5.jpg

another keyboard shot
dsc00153sp5.jpg

Specific pictures can be taken upon request. Just PM me!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini - 2.26 Ghz C2D - 2 GB RAM - 160 GB HDD
In the two detail pictures of the dents is the PowerBook not closed all the way or is it not capable of making a seal in the dented areas?

OP
D
Reaction score
In the two detail pictures of the dents is the PowerBook not closed all the way or is it not capable of making a seal in the dented areas?

the powerbook is fully closed. the dents don't hinder anything else, they just are purely physical. if you're interested, i can take different picture or such. thanks

OP
D
Reaction score
also willing to trade for a pc notebook. cash can be added depending on what you have.

Reaction score
Thought I would ask ya anyways but I do have a decent PC tower for trade

2.4ghz Intel Celeron D
1GB DDR Ram
256 Nvidia Geforce Video Card (AGP)
Asus Motherboard P4i4GV(Built in Ethernet, Sound, USB ect..)
Lite On DVD/CDRW Dual Layer Burner
3.5 Floppy Drive
40gb HDD and another 20gb HDD

I can put whatever OS you need on it but has a fresh installed WinXP Pro Performance Edition on it right now which really flys! Nothing at all wrong with this as I have used it over the past year without problems. Just looking to find a Mac Laptop or tower. Please contact by via PM please.

thanks!
Johnny

Reaction score
I don't know if you're still offering the Powerbook for sale, but here's some info on a PC laptop I'm looking to trade/sell.

HP TX1000
-bought in September 07 for $850 on sale. (It was originally around $1000 I believe)
-Vista Home Premium w/ Service Pack 1 32-bit
-1GB RAM
-160 GB hard drive
-AMD Turion processor 1.8GHz
-Clean install of Vista
-All original paperwork and manuals
-Includes a laptop messenger bag
-It is NOT touchscreen-enabled. I didn't like the glossy look of the touchscreen.

The only wear on the computer is that it is missing the T key. I've never replaced a keyboard, so I haven't decided yet if I'm just going to try to replace it myself or buy a new keyboard and throw that in the sale for the new owner to replace.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.