Snapfish's color corrector uses a standard, automated formula to adjust brightness, contrast, color balance, and intensity. It can greatly improve the accuracy of your photo's color.
1. From your photo library, an album, or an individual photo page, click 'edit & organize' in the blue menu on the right side of the page.
Tip: If you begin on an individual photo page, you won't have to choose your photo later.
2. Then select 'fix & enhance' from the list below.
3. If you began on an album page or in your photo library, select the photo you'd like to edit.
4. On the following page, you'll see the photo you selected and various icons and tabs next to it.
5. Click on the blue 'fix' tab to the right of your photo.
6. Click on the 'auto correct photo' icon.
7. When you click 'auto correct,' Snapfish's color corrector will adjust your photo for the best possible brightness, color balance, and intensity.
8. When you click 'auto contrast,' Snapfish's contrast corrector will adjust your photo for the best possible color contrast.
9. The corrected color will remain unless you click the 'original' icon to revert to your original photo.
only thing remotely linked that i could find. and its about editing photos using there program or interface or something.
sorry i couldnt help more