Flash MX 2004 will not launch on my iBook G4

Reaction score
hello, I haven't had a reason to use Flash in awhile, but recently have a need to. Well, when I clicked on the Flash icon on my dock it didn't bounce or anything, but froze. I went to force quit, and it was assessed as "not responding." Therefore, trashed the whole Flash app folder and did a re-install from the original disk. No luck - same results. Does anyone have any insight on why Flash will not work on my laptop (iBook G4)- it has worked fine in the past. I'm running OS 10.4.11. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15". 2.4GHz. - 2GB RAM. - 60GB HD@7200 rpm.
This is in the wrong (forum) thread, but I'll lead you to where you need to be. Btw; did your trial version run out?

There is a updater here. Otherwise, go to the Adobe Home Page and reinstall the lastest Flash Player version for your Mac PPC iBook running OSX.4 Tiger.

OP
M
Reaction score
No, it isn't a train version. I purchased the actual software - I have the original disc and serial number etc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.