First own App Adaptive Leader

Reaction score
After some month programming learning, I have developed my first App. The adaptive leader App ist until tomorrow available for free on the App Store. Maybe someone can download the App and give me a Feedback about the functionality.
Link to App (outdated link removed)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to our forums.

Thanks, but it appears that your link is not to the US app store. We (those of us in the US or Canada) can not download from that app store.

Is your app available here in the US and Canada?

OP
A
Reaction score
Welcome to our forums.

Thanks, but it appears that your link is not to the US app store. We (those of us in the US or Canada) can not download from that app store.

Is your app available here in the US and Canada?
Yes it is, maybe you can search for Adaptive Leader in the App Store?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Just did a search in the US app store for "Adaptive Leader" but it comes back with "No results". That means the US app store can not find your app.

Are you sure it's in the US app store? Perhaps because it's new it hasn't been posted yet?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rdGen, iPhone 13 ProMax, Watch S7, 2018 15" MBP, AirPods Pro
Which OS version is it for?

macOS for Apple PC's
iOS for Apple phones
iPadOS for Apple tablets

etc....

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Okay, it's an iOS app. I found it in the US iPhone/iPad app store.

Thanks Bob.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.