• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

final cut pro compatible hard drive camera

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am desperately trying to find a camera that has a hard drive ie. JVC GM575 or Sony DCRSR200 that will plug and play with FCP without having to convert the format. I know Canon and Panasonic also have cams with hard drives but does anyone know if they or any other camera will definitely work with FCP without having to convert and then render files every time I want to move them on the timeline.

I am leaving the country in three days and need to get the cam before then. I hope someone can help.
Cheers guys,
Kamala

PLEASE contact me via [email protected]
as I intend to post this as many forums as I can and can't go back to check them all... in a desperate race against the clock here!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.