Feeling Stuck in Unity While Creating a App

Reaction score
Merlin Infinite DN 51, 9th Floor, Sector-V
As the title says I'm Stuck in Unity while I m creating an app. I've completed the space shooter game app for IOS and the roll-a-ball tutorials on the Unity website and I've also watched a handful of tutorials on Youtube and also did a game designing course from Red Apple and it's offline not online, Especially for IOS. I've also created 4 to 5 games and I can easily create an infinite runner on my own. Despite that, I don't know what to make that won't be too complicated or too easy for my level. Any help would be appreciated as I'm starting to lose motivation to continue.

Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
What is your goal? If it's to develop games to sell, then work on your progression to complete tasks and get to that goal.

OP
A
Reaction score
Merlin Infinite DN 51, 9th Floor, Sector-V
well still i m studying but i developed lots of games, and now i want to sell my game and earn, money as well as upgrade my skills

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.