• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Feeler: Powerbook G4 Titanium DVI

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 667mhz
I was wondering how much all of you guys think this is worth

Powerbook G4 667 Mhz Titanium DVI:
- 15.2 inch screen
-768 Mbs memory
- 80 GB harddrive
- Mac OS X 10.4.11
- Combo drive
- Airport built-in

I have the DVI to VGA adapter and it will have Microsoft Office 2008, Iwow for Itunes and Pzizz on it as well a couple of other apps which are free to all.

The left hinge is broken so you have to kind of pinch it when you open the lid which has a 2 inch slit in it. I have the hinge cover and the screws to go along with it.

There is a 1.5 inch blur due to a crack on the bottom of the screen.

The laptop itself functions amazingly, I frequently run Onyx to optimize it, I ran disk warrior to optimize the harddrive performance and haven't had any problems even when though I am running Itunes, firefox, 2 gmail notifies all the time.

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lombard 400, 190cs, Wallstreet 233
The screen damage lowers the value I think. Probably $300 regardless of the nice upgrades.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
Less than that. It looks pretty beat up. I'd be surprised if you got more than $200. Try selling it on eBay.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.