• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Feeler/FS: Wii and accessories

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz MBP w/ 2GB of ram and 320 GB HD, 4GB iPhone, 60GB iPod
ive got a wii, wii sports, zelda and two remotes w/ nunchucks. im trying to save some money as im gonna be on an internship all summer. taking offers for the package. heres the breakdown of what it costs new:

wii: $250
wii sports: free, included with wii
zelda: twilight princess: $50
extra remote and nunchuck: $60

thats $360 new. seeing how these things are still (i know i know) hard to come across in the store, id like to get what i paid for it at least. taking offers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Interested in any trades? psp?

OP
AnatomyOfARyan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
no, not interested in any trades unless youve got a macbook pro haha. im saving money for the two months ill be utilized as slave (free) labor this summer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 Macbook Pro i5 2.3 GHZ, 4GB, 10.10.4
Dude, if you posted this last week, I would have bought it in a heart beat. My parent's wanted to get my sister a Wii by her birthday, and everywhere we looked was sold out. They bought her an iPod instead. :(

OP
AnatomyOfARyan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ahh bummer!

anyone else? id also consider trading for an apple tv unit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Traded my PB + Wii.

OP
AnatomyOfARyan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yup. wii is sold and in the mail. thanks everyone!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.