• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

F/S or trade M Station 2.1 Orb *Black*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
Hey now I got this about 2 months ago it works great but I'm wanting an express +iTunes so I'm selling the orb for 85 bucks or trading for an express w/cables? or an old extreme(spaceship). This is an impressive and attractive speaker dock system it comes with a remote and 8 different ipod docks thingys. It'l accommodate any model you got! Comes with usb so you can sync from your mac or other kind of computer. I've still got the original box and all the connectors all but one are still in the original packaging. This sounds very good and the remote is awsome it has bass and trebble controls heres a link to view the specs. It looks really good in my living room but I want ot get something I can use w/ my printer too and this thing won't do that for me. PM or ask away I'll try to remember to check this forum. If you know anything about the orb it got really good reviews. The bass is very good and the sound is full and fills my living room pretty well. Let me know. Hasta

Oh yeah and it cost $129 new so someone could get it for a steal;D

OP
steven11
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Oh, hello its me again! I just realized that people may think I'm a hustler and or a grifter of sorts because I've never sold anything on this site so I guess you can check my eBay profile I'm not sure exactly how you can dothat but I'll figure it out and edit this later but if you're impatient like I am my ebay name is steveneleven and I've sold more than 100 things on there but most of those were ladies shoes, I don't have time to explain that one but my feedback should still be 100%. hasta

Just click on my user name or on steveneleven Wala!

OP
steven11
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Its up and for sale on eBay!! I think there's three days left on it. I would much rather one of you all from this forum pick it up just cuz I think a Mac user deserves it more. In fact if one of you all do win it let me know and I'll ship it for free. Gotta take care of the community, right?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.