• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

F/S Apple accessories for Sale

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15.4" 2.4 Ghz, Core 2 duo, 4Gb RAM, 320 GB HD
I am selling my Apple Accessories that I will never use. All of the items are in perfect "like new" condition. I never used the keyboard, Mouse, remote or STM bag.

2Gb PC2-5300 667Mhz SODIMM Memory OEM from Apple, 2-1Gb sticks from my MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo (I upgraded RAM from 2Gb to 4GB) $35 (buyer covers shipping)

New STM 13.3" Bag - It retails for $40 but I'd sell it for $27 and you pay actual shipping/no tax. (Pics Here: http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=724269&posted=1#post724269 (buyer pays shipping)

Apple Bluetoth Keyboard (Immaculate) only out of box 2 times - Retails for $79, I'll sell it for $60 (buyer covers shipping)

Apple Mighty Mouse - (Immaculate) retails for $69 sell it for $49 (buyer pays shipping)

Apple Remote (NIB) Retails for $20 sell for $15 (buyer pays shipping)

or make me an offer for the lot of things. PM me if interested.

:D

mightymouse.jpg

Export_001DSCN0261.jpg

Export_001DSCN0263.jpg

Export_001DSCN0259.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
im interested in the remote, where you at in florida?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple MacBook Remote for Sale

imnothardcore - I'm located in Tampa Bay Area.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I'm in St Pete can I get the keyboard?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
F/S Apple accessories for Sale Keyboard still Available

Since bargsbeer did not show up to buy the keyboard it is still up for sale. I do not want to offer to meet anyone else in person. Buyer pays shipping like everyone else.

Thanks for the rant.....:Angry-Tongue:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.