Everweb feedback / best drab and drop website builders....

Reaction score
Hello there - I am looking to fine the easiest way to update my old iweb ( yup ! ) website. Starting from scratch in terms of content, visuals - but need something that is not complicated to use. My site is for an art business - and would like to be able to include e-commerce / storefront. Looking at Everweb and Boldgrid and want something that will translate well to all platforms and is not buggy. Any suggestions would be appreciated - TIA.

Reaction score
I've never worked with everweb, honestly, but heard many positive reviews on it. And actually, I haven't used site builders for a while. Since I grew up a bit I started relying on professional designers like Awesomic and web developer companies. For me, it's easier then allocating my own time on web building since if you need a professional product you need to spend much time on it. And what's the difference between spending time which is money or directly money? In the second case, you lose less power and chafe less.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.