Embedded Media

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Is it possible for someone to flip the switch to allow Media like Embedded Youtube Videos on the forums ??

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm sure there's a reason why they're not allowed - copyright. But what kind of YouTube videos Brent? And is there some special reason you'd like to embed one?

OP
TattooedMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
So many times, I have pointed someone to a Youtube video, and now Vimeo has so many Tutorials no too, I just thought it would be nice for members to watch in browser, than having to go to another Tab and site to watch what you could in the post, all the while, you replying, while watching and listening to said video.

I am a Staff on anther Forum now, and I have seen it first hand how much easier it is for our member to watch in the embedded media in the post they are in.
Just throwing things out there is all.

If they have a valid reason then cool, but you don't know unless you ask :)

Thanks Charlie

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.