Early 2011 MacBook Pro 13" case

Reaction score
So obviously, I have the early 2011 Mcbk Pro 13" but, I've been having trouble finding a protective case for it.
I was told the UAG would work by a best buy "online representative" & he sent me a link to the product ($80).
Although I don't mind spending the money, I was rather taken by the Thule Vector case & wondering if they even make a case to fit this computer since it's around 7 years old.
Are there any other suggestions on bumper cases?
I don't feel the snap-on "hard" cases really protect it from anything other than fingerprints.
Please & thank you.
;P

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Thread moved to better area. Not a "Switcher Hangout" topic.

Thanks,

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I have the early 2011 Mcbk Pro 13" but, I've been having trouble finding a protective case for it.

Just crank up your web browser's search engine and be a bit specific on what you're looking for. I'd sure be surprised if you can't find what you want, and don't skip the offshore Asia sites. Some of their prices may amaze you, but the "free" delivery may take a week or two. Your choice.

And don't be afraid to vary and change your search descriptions in order to get what you may want.

Here's a basic start, and check some of the hits that look promising:
https://www.google.ca/search?client...F-8&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=bUu3WdDCCsfe8Af9iZq4Ag

EDIT:
For offshore, try this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal...7&SearchText=+Early+2011+MacBook+Pro+13"+case

- Patrick
======

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.