• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Dual 867Mhz G4 PowerMac w/ 15" Apple LCD display

U

UCFknight

Dual 867Mhz G4 PowerMac w/ 15" Apple LCD display - LOWERED PRICE

I have a barely used Dual 867 Mhz G4 PowerMac and 15" Apple LCD studio display for sale. It includes: 1 GB of PC2100 DDR SDRAM, 60 GB hard drive, CD-RW/DVD combo drive, nVidia Geforce4 MX, Apple Airport card, Mac OS X 10.2.6, Apple Pro Keyboard and Mouse as well as a Microsoft IntelliPoint 2-button optical mouse (for those of you who like two buttons instead of just one!). I also include all original software/cables/documents. I only used the system for about 6 months, and only used it for internet surfing and occasional gaming. The display is also in pristine condition, and makes an excellent mate to this wonderful computer. I am asking $1500 (plus $50 for shipping), but will take offers into consideration. Also, I will separate the two.. $1250 for the computer (plus $50 shipping), and $300 for the display (plus $25 shipping) - so it's a deal to buy them both! Thanks a lot for looking!

PDR_0156.JPG

OP
R

reddick67212

I will trade you photoshop 7 for your monitor.

I will trade you photoshop 7 for your monitor, with books,box and training cd.

email me at [email protected]

OP
D

dchovey

Do you still have your computer stuff for sale? I have a powermac g4 450 with 512mb ram 100 gig, new sony vaio 1.8ghz 768 mb ram and all it needs is a hard drive as I took it out to put in the g4, and a 17" proview flatscreen monitor looking to trade for ? or similar to your items!

OP
M

malt

I have a Toshiba DVD-R/W in an external Firewire enclosure, I'll also throw in a 20gig hard drive as well. I would like to get that Apple LCD monitor. One question though, I have a Sawtooth mac, will I be able to use this monitor? My AGP bus does NOT supply power, so the monitor has to have a way to power it externally.

OP
T

tvacek

Interested

hi,
I may be interested in your offer. Is it 1734Mhz altogether or just 867Mhz? will you be able to ship it to Hong Kong??
thx,
tom

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.