Driving me nuts: cut/paste to move files

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Those considering purchasing Commander One Pro - it is currently on sale for $7.99 in the App Store vs the $29.95 on their web site.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Those considering purchasing Commander One Pro - it is currently on sale for $7.99 in the App Store vs the $29.95 on their web site.

Buying it for $7.99 is the way to go considering that the Macworld review of it says it's not ready for prime time. Better than wasting $29.95. ;) By the way, the author of Commander One has a long sales pitch you can read on the Mac Rumors forum.

M

MacInWin

Oh, then I will just attribute your comments to post-traumatic stress syndrome :Cool:

I kid, I kid...
Could be. When we brought in HP-UX, I converted a bunch of MVS SysAdmins to HP-UX. One of the senior ones came to me and pointed out that there were more lines of code in MVS handling just error messages than there were in ALL of HP-UX. :) It was quite a shift in mindset, but they were troopers and we got it done. Only one left, the rest are still there, having moved on to AIX when IBM came in and undercut HP to get back to an all IBM installation. I think that they recognized that MVS was going to be a dead(er) end than any *nix environment. (That ought to bring out the MVSers in the crowd!)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.