Does OSX Leopard have a print directory feature.

Reaction score
Does Leopard have a print directory feature? For example, If I want to print a list of photos (filenames & extensions) contained with in the Photos folder. I would like export/save this info as a text file or similar.

I'm aware that I can take a screen shot, but I'm after text, rather that a jpeg, png etc...

Thanks in advance...

Reaction score
Just select the files of interest in a Finder window, do a "copy" and then paste into some text editing document (Textedit, Word, TextWrangler, etc.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
or....

open terminal type

ls -l > textfilename

OP
D
Reaction score
Just select the files of interest in a Finder window, do a "copy" and then paste into some text editing document (Textedit, Word, TextWrangler, etc.)

I tried this - but doesn't seem to work. It acts like a copy and paste of files rather than text.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)

I tried this - but doesn't seem to work. It acts like a copy and paste of files rather than text.

Don't use TextEdit, unless you've set TextEdit to "Plain Text" mode.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.