Does anyone have the track names?

S

sonofapplepm

Hi all,
I was wondering if anybody has the track names for the 16 free
tracks that are offered when you register a new ipod shuffle.
For some reason the track names didn't transfer when i
downloaded them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh

Sorry, I found them now. Thanks again.

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

if you have them in your iTunes library then yo can highlight all the tracks you need names for and the clickt he advanced menu and then the get cd track names ( advanced//get cd track names) and it will search through the online data base for you..... ( make sure you connected to the internet.)

OP
T

T L Rominger

Title and Registration 3:39 Death Cab for Cutie iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
Welcome to My Life 3:23 Simple Plan iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
Drive Away 3:19 Gratitude iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
Gotta Get Up from Here 3:39 Ellie Lawson iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
Lost Control 2:53 Unwritten Law iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
What You Want 5:20 John Butler Trio iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
When I'm Gone (Sadie) 4:19 No Address iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
Funny Little Feeling 2:47 Rock 'n' Roll Soldiers iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
Yesterday Never Tomorrows 5:20 The Stills iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
Louis XIV 2:44 Louis XIV iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
Broken Promises 3:15 Moments In Grace iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
You'll Never Guess Who Died 3:29 The Kinison iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
Pressure 3:28 Skindred iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
On Your Porch 5:11 The Format iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
Everyday 3:48 Toby Lightman iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free
Shallow 3:34 Porcupine Tree iTunes New Music Sampler (Atlantic/Lava Edition) Free

Its a little jumbeled but you can put it together

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.