Did anyone's 4th gen ipod ship today?

M

menace3054

Apple store said they would have them in either wed or thursday, so i was wondering if i could get it as soon from apple.com. did anyone order one today and have it shipped yet? i just sold my 3rd gen 20gb ipod for 270, and wanted to order a new 20gb one. thanks...

OP
M

menace3054

anyones ship today? (tuesday) mine still didnt :( im the most impatient person in the world, even though i wouldnt even use it if i got it today, i just want to have it sitting on my desk where my old one used to be...oh yea, why dont they come wtih remotes anymore :( i got a 40gb one :)yay

OP
M

menace3054

********! when did you place your order? i placed mine at 11pm last night, and asked for next day air

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook G4 1.33 ! 60 gig/external 250gig.
Where did you guys order from ? I want to get an ipod mini or one of the new ones directly from apple website, I live in Canada, B.C. how long will it take for delivery ?

OP
M

menace3054

*** mine still didnt ship, and i just called the apple store and they only have 20gb in :( im leaving tomorrow too so i guess i wont get it until next week

OP
M

menace3054

Dear Apple Customer,

The following products shipped on 07/21/2004. Transit time will
depend upon whether you have chosen standard or premium freight
options. If your order is shipping standard freight, it should arrive
within 10 days of shipment.

Product # Product Description Qty Ext Price
__________ ________________________________________ ____ ________________

OP
M

menace3054

just my luck.. i still wont have it by tomorrow. i tracked it through fedex and it shipped from CHINA! i wont get it til next week :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.