• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

dave ramsey fans here?

OP
macgig
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
hes running a business not a charity. people have the option to not buy his stuff. he has enough free content online now you really don't need to buy anything to follow his plan. the stuff he is teaching should have been taught to us in school but never was for some reason...

I agree, the steps are hard to do if you don't make much money.... I had credit card debt and a car that kept breaking down so I could not get ahead no matter how hard I tried. I sold stuff, worked extra jobs.... my problem for a long time was having a low income.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rdGen, iPhone 13 ProMax, Watch S7, 2018 15" MBP, AirPods Pro
30 years ago, low income, was much different than what low income is now. Just like pay increases have gone up for management, but minimum wage is still way lower than a livable wage.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.