creating virtual people, true to life

Reaction score
ok guys, im new at the iMac thing and i love it so far...

I need to create a "virtual woman" that will have the capability of being changed as she loses weight. I will be adding it to a website, but I have no idea what software to buy to create this.

The MVM website does not allow what I am looking for. I know I have seen it out there, where you can actually make different parts of the waist, hips, etcetera larger or smaller. . .but when I did a search, I spent 35 minutes looking through various sites only to find NOTHING.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
did you look at MAYA?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
To get an effect for something like that you have two choices that I can see:

1. You are going to need to shell out money for a costly software program that is already configured to do such a thing. I have only ever seen things like this in use by medical professionals (plastic surgeons and such)

2. You are going to shell out a large sum of money for a costly suite of software that will allow you to actually create the effect yourself... and you will have to invest the time and patience into learning just how to do it with your newly purchased software.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Photoshop's Liquify filter will do this sort of thing. You do amazing effects with it. I have slimmed people down, given them digital "nose jobs" and so on. Of course as D3v1L80Y says, it is a "costly software program"...

OP
F
Reaction score
Thanks for the info!

I have not heard of MAYA, but I will check into it.

i am not concerned with price, as this is something that I intend to make as part of my design suite. I am a publisher and am still learning, & I just shelled out over 10K for the computer and all of the software that I currently have. (iMac 24" 4GB ~ Adobe C3, Office Suite, Parrallels, Windows XP, and various other smaller programs)

I really appreciate all of the help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Since you have Adobe CS3, don't forget to check out Photoshop's Liquify filter. It will be worth the journey!

OP
F
Reaction score
Thank You!!!

CRADOM! That is exactly what I was looking for! And it is reasonably priced. Thank you so much for taking the time to suggest it!

OP
F
Reaction score
Mac

Thanks again for the reminder! I will definitely check it out, since I already have that. I just have not learned all the ins & outs of the CS3 Design Premium, yet. ;D
Thanks again!!!

OP
F
Reaction score
Mac57

Thanks again for the reminder! I will definitely check it out, since I already have that. I just have not learned all the ins & outs of the CS3 Design Premium, yet. ;D
Thanks again!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.