Creating a context menu to upload folder to Google Cloud

Reaction score
Hi, im trying to create a right-click context menu that uploads a folder to Google Cloud.

At the very basis, what i ultimately need to know is how to right click a folder. have a custom context menu entry appear, and when i click that context menu selection. the script popups a terminal that says hello, this folder name is "folder name". if i can do that then i can create the script i need. i have a bash script here that i want to run when i right click and select the custom context entry... However, I need to know how to create that context menu entry and how to receive the folder as either an input or argument into my bash script ..if i can do that and obtain informatoin about the folder such as location. size, name etc then i should be able to do what i want.. any information would be super helpful thank you

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.