Connect iPhone/iPad/iTouch to MS Outlook 2007

Reaction score
Hey everybody - I am the newest of newbees. Anyone with the patience to give me step-by-step instructions on connecting IOS devices to my MS Outlook 2007 [that I have to use for business]??? Be Kind

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to our forums.

Outlook 2007 is not available for iOS (the operating system for the iPhone, iPad, and Touch). You will need to download Outlook 2016 for iOS from the iTunes App store. Installation and access is very easy, you don't need step by step instructions. The link above will take you to the iTunes App Store where you can download Outlook. Be sure to read the Microsoft license agreement.

M

MacInWin

chscag, if his business has an Outlook Exchange server, can he not set up Mail to get mail from the server? I did that for many years, as I recall. I now have Outlook on the Mac, so I don't have it set that way anymore, but when I open Mail to add a new account, Exchange is an option.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
if his business has an Outlook Exchange server, can he not set up Mail to get mail from the server?

Yes he can. We'll have to see what he replies and exactly what his needs are with regard to the iOS devices. However, since Outlook 2016 for iOS is a free download (but limited in what it can do) he can give that a try as it might be ok for him.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.