Chose a macbook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC BOOK 13in
Im try to buy my grandma one should i wait in till the new macbook or get the one there selling now? i have in till October to buy here one some one out there help me.:Evil:

Reaction score
well if you have until october, there's no reason to buy it now...especially since new ones are very likely (from what everyone is saying) to come out

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
You have plenty of time, just wait it out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
but why wait is your grandma that tech savvy that she would care? i know mine isnt.. you could save a lil cash if you get one now. but that said if you wanna get a new model one.. and you have time to wait then do so..

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC BOOK 13in
grandma is very tech savvy

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Wow I would like to meet this grandma of yours. Mine barely speaks English. ^-^"

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC BOOK 13in
haa she has a iphone

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC BOOK 13in
Still Need Help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.16 GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD. 16 GB Wi-Fi iPad, 16 GB iPhone 3GS.
but why wait is your grandma that tech savvy that she would care? i know mine isnt.. you could save a lil cash if you get one now. but that said if you wanna get a new model one.. and you have time to wait then do so..

The price point will not change in regards to the current MacBook and any future MacBook. Apple tends to keep prices the same.

If you got your grandma a MacBook now and you are a student, it is possible to benefit from the iPod promotion.

If you want to wait, then wait, but whether you buy a computer today or when a new model comes out, both will last a long time.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC BOOK 13in
when does the new one come out

Reaction score
The price point will not change in regards to the current MacBook and any future MacBook. Apple tends to keep prices the same.

If you got your grandma a MacBook now and you are a student, it is possible to benefit from the iPod promotion.

Oh really, you think so? I've been told that the prices would fall when the new models come out and to hold off with my purchase for that reason.

Otherwise.. I have a friend who's in school, could he buy the macbook "on my behalf" to get the ipod deal? Then I would just register it as mine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.