Charging usb 3 and original usb devices neatly

Reaction score
I have mgirst Apple device with a usb 3 cable, a new iPad mini. My other devices— watch, iiPhone XR, hearing aids) all have original usb (is that called usb1?) and my multi charging cube is all for the original. I now have to use the adapter that came with the mini and a separate electric outlet. I realize that in a few years everything may be usb 3. For the interim is there an elegant solution? For travel it was so nice to take one multi charging u e as ships often lack outlets as do hotels and guest rooms at relatives' homes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
Anker makes some nice power supplies. They sell through Amazon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
USBA for the normal size, USBB for the little square devils.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I have mgirst Apple device with a usb 3 cable, a new iPad mini. My other devices— watch, iiPhone XR, hearing aids) all have original usb (is that called usb1?) and my multi charging cube is all for the original. I now have to use the adapter that came with the mini and a separate electric outlet. I realize that in a few years everything may be usb 3. For the interim is there an elegant solution? For travel it was so nice to take one multi charging u e as ships often lack outlets as do hotels and guest rooms at relatives' homes.

Cruise ships don't allow surge protectors to be used, so this particular one that Anker makes is well suited for travel. They even market it as such.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.