Can’t view Storyboard and swift code on the same screen

Reaction score
I am just started to learn iOS programming using Xcode.
This may seem a silly question but I can't figure out how to set the screen to show the storyboard on the left and the swift code on the right. I am new to Xcode and am working through an exercise and need the Storyboard scenes and the specific swift file where I need to drag from the scene to the swift file. I have clicked on Assistant and the assistant editor should be set to Automatic > LocationViewController.swift. When I click on Assistant with Storyboard selected, it says no Assistant results, if I click on the swift file in the tabs I get 2 copies of the swift file??
I have looked for a tutorial or info on the web but can't find any info on this topic.
Would this be the reason?
Code:
Code Block 2021-03-18 17:54:41.850809+0000 LetsEat2[11993:109147] [Storyboard] Unknown class _TtC8LetsEat222locationViewController in Interface Builder file.
2021-03-18 17:54:41.878913+0000 LetsEat2[11993:109147] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSUnknownKeyException', reason: '[<UIViewController 0x121a05cb0> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]:
this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key tableView.'

How do I solve the error?

Could someone please help?

Reaction score
Look for the icon which is a rectangle with a vertical line and a + in the top left of the window with the storyboard. Click it. Then change the contents of the new window to your source code.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.