Can't set up Transfer Photos from phone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini,Ver.10.14.6, 3.6 GHz Intel Core i3, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
I have a Mac Mini running macOS Mojave, Ver. 10.14.6. My new phone is a Motorola One 5G UW. I even tried the Android File Transfer app. Nothing works. Am I missing something? Everything works fine on My laptop running Win. 10.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I have a Mac Mini running macOS Mojave, Ver. 10.14.6. My new phone is a Motorola One 5G UW. I even tried the Android File Transfer app. Nothing works.

Did you try any of the suggestions here:
This helps you move or transfer music between your device and a computer / PC.
Caution Only DRM free or unprotected media can be transferred via the methods below.
Note Notes:
Pictures, videos or music files can also be transferred to an SD / memory card.
If using a Macintosh® computer, additional software is required in order to transfer files.
Video Icon For a quick overview of Verizon Cloud, which can be used to save media, check out this video.

and here:
This shows how to transfer/move/upload music, pictures and videos between your Android device and a Mac.

The old sneaker net and file sharing using a flash drive or memory card comes to mind. Would that not work??? 😏

- Patrick
=======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.