Can't Remember a Screensaver - Help?

Reaction score
On a flying rock in space with a bunch of people I
Your Mac's Specs
iMac i7, MBP, MB Air, Apple Newton
Hey guys, long time no see.

On all my Mac's, I have had this one screensaver which in my opinion, was probably one of the most unique and fun in a simplistic way.

I thought the name was "Flock", but either my Google-Fu sucks, or it's not the name of the screensaver. (Probably both.) I haven't had it installed for at least a year namely due to the fact that my previous harddrive crashed. I've been looking for it since then.

Basically, it's a simple screen saver with these little "bugs" (little pixels) that would form itself to a simple picture either of line art or text (you could use others, but they wouldn't work as well). It would start out all distorted, the little pixels (bugs, whatever) would fly around the screen and eventually they'd form out the picture you had set.

It comes with the name of the screensaver already set as default.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

OP
T
Reaction score
On a flying rock in space with a bunch of people I
Your Mac's Specs
iMac i7, MBP, MB Air, Apple Newton
Thanks Cradom, unfortunately that's not the one I'm looking for.

The thing that made the screensaver I'm referring to special was it's ability to form itself (the little pixels or "bugs") to simple images you chose in the preference pane. That's what it did, it had these little things fly around on the screen for a while before they'd turn into the image you chose until fluttering about the screen some more.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.