can't download quicktime 7.5.5 for mac from a pc

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
On the work pc I'm trying to download quicktime for mac.... (faster connection than home)... and it's automatically going to the windows download for it. And there is no link to grab the mac version? :Shouting: :Shouting:

is there some link I can get quicktime for mac at from the pc? it's not working on apples dl site thats for sure.

I was able to get the new itunes for mac from the pc. there was a link there for the mac download.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2GB Ram 200GB Hard drive, Mac Mini 1.5 Intel Core Solo 512Mb Ram
OP
macgig
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I installed it. only options for changing are for windows. would one of them work?

OP
macgig
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
cant connect to the list. bad url or my employer is blocking it. oh well

Reaction score
another download location

try this site to download QT 7.6:
Apple QuickTime Download - Softpedia

i ran across the same problem. aluminum iMac in the front office wants to take 2+ hours to download the installer, while mr. XP PC is taking about 3... minutes :D granted, iMac is loaded with garbage while the PC is kept clean. also this site probably has a wee bit less traffic than Apple's.

cheers,
-charlie

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.