Cancel A Specific Reminder for App Store Update

Reaction score
I have a Mac Mini server. I bought it with Mountain Lion OSX and Server 2.2.2.

I do not use my mac mini as a server anymore, I just use it as a desktop and use a NAS for my local server. I did not want to pay for the upgrade to Mavericks server.

The app store keeps reminding me there is an update for the Apple server program but when I tried to update it it told me I'm not eligible for it because I don't have Maverick server, the most current program version. The update reminder for the server app has been up there for a couple of weeks and I'd like it to go away.

Is there any way to cancel the update reminder for this one specific update that I am not eligible for? I do not want to turn off the service completely cause I still want to know about updates for all my other programs/apps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Is there any way to cancel the update reminder for this one specific update that I am not eligible for? I do not want to turn off the service completely cause I still want to know about updates for all my other programs/apps.

Yes. See above. Select Ignore Update.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.